Recent Quotes (30 days)

You have no recent quotes
chg | %

S&P BSE SENSEX news

   Watch this index
Showing stories 1 - 10 of about 70   

Articles published

SENSEX 33,844.86 +141.27 (0.42%)
price chart
Market may see near-term volatility but Sensex on track to hit 36K by December ...
As many as 77 percent of the poll respondents feel that earnings have bounced back while the rest 23 percent feel that it might take a couple of more quarters.
iShares Asia Trust – iShares Core S&P BSE SENSEX India Index ETF (2836 ...
Shares of iShares Asia Trust - iShares Core S&P BSE SENSEX India Index ETF (HKG:2836) last traded at 24, representing a move of -0.826%, or -0.2 per share, on volume of 50,400 shares.
Stay with winners! Sensex loses 1000 points in a week; top 40 stocks which ...
The S&P BSE Sensex lost over 1,000 points while the Nifty50 dropped a little over 300 points in a week marred by global volatility but there were plenty of stocks which braved the fall.
Sensex ends up 295 pts, Nifty above 10500; Realty, Pharma, Metals gain  Business Standard
Sensex up 200 points, Nifty reclaims 10500 on positive Asian cues  Zee Business
Sensex ends 330 pts higher, Nifty above 10550; IT, pharma, realty gain
Nifty top gainer: Nifty Pharma Index Markets Check Index Current Pt. Change % Change S&P BSE SENSEX 34,413.16 +330.45 +0.97 S&P BSE SENSEX 50 11,026.92 +108.24 +0.99 S&P BSE SENSEX Next 50 34,632.14 +596.51 +1.75 S&P BSE 100 10,958.39 +120.39 +1.11 S&P ...
Sensex spurts 330 points; Sun Pharma rallies 6.3%, Dr Reddy's 3.2%  Hindu Business Line
ETMarkets After Hours: Nifty Bank slips; realty, media stocks get a high  Economic Times
Power, realty stocks drive Sensex up 295 points; Nifty closes at 10540
Closing bell: The S&P BSE Sensex surged 294.71 points or 0.87 per cent to 34,300.47 and the Nifty50 climbed 84.8 points or 0.81 per cent to 10,539.75 on positive global cues.
Sensex ends around 34300 mark; Nifty near 10550; PNB crashes 13%  Business Standard
Nifty, Sensex May Head Higher After a Small Dip – Weekly closing report  Moneylife
Sensex ends 141 pts higher, Nifty settles at 10397 levels; IT stocks rise
Top Sectoral loser: Nifty Pharma down nearly 2% Top Sectoral gainer: Nifty IT up over 2% Sectoral Trend Sensex top losers and gainers Market at close The S&P BSE Sensex ended at 33,845, up 141 points while the broader Nifty50 index settled at 10,397 up ...
ETMarkets After Hours: Midcaps bleed most; Rain Industries stands out  Economic Times
Sensex pares some gains, Nifty slips below 10400 on tepid global cues  Zee Business
Fall from sky! Top 20 stocks which fell up to 60% from their 52-week high hit ...
The S&P BSE Sensex lost over 1600 points in a matter of 8 trading sessions. Investors' lost over Rs4 lakh crore in market capitalization on the BSE for the period starting February 1 to February 12th.
De Nora India hits new high; stock zooms 110% in three weeks  Business Standard
India's Sensex Declines a Third Day as Mahindra Shares Pace Fall
Indian shares declined, with the benchmark gauges extending their retreat to a third straight day. The equity indexes erased the gains they held through the day in the last half an hour.
Sensex crashes 2000 points but these 10 stocks rose up to 13%; do you own any?
The S&P BSE Sensex lost over 2,000 points, which includes Tuesday's intraday fall of over 1000 points, but there were many stocks which braved the fall and rose up to 13 percent as of Monday's closing.
Market free-fall an opportunity to go bargain hunting, says Anand Mahindra
At the close of the day, S&P BSE Sensex recovered sharply from the lows to end at 34,195.94. Moneycontrol News @moneycontrolcom.