Recent Quotes (30 days)

You have no recent quotes
chg | %

City Merchants High Yield Trust Plc  

(Public, LON:CHY)   Watch this stock  
Find more results for CHY
Real-time:   3:00PM GMT+1
LON real-time data - Disclaimer
Currency in GBX unless noted
Range     -
52 week 146.25 - 178.00
Open     -
Vol. 0.00
Mkt cap 118.25M*
P/E     -
Div/yield 1.90/6.16*
EPS -0.13*
Shares     -
Beta     -
Inst. own     -

Key stats and ratios

Q2 (Jun '16) 2015
Net profit margin 79.79% 69.26%
Operating margin 81.65% 71.52%
EBITD margin - 71.52%
Return on average assets 4.45% 2.56%
Return on average equity 4.54% 2.58%
CDP Score - -


Ordnance House 31 Pier Road

Website links

External links

Analyst Estimates - BusinessWeek
Options - MarketWatch
Director Dealings - Yahoo Finance


City Merchants High Yield Trust Limited is a closed-end investment company. The Company is engaged in investment in a portfolio of high-yielding fixed-interest securities. Its investment objective is to seek to obtain both high income and capital growth from investment, predominantly in high-yielding fixed-interest securities. It may invest in fixed-interest securities, including but not restricted to preference shares, loan stocks, corporate bonds and government stocks, over 100% of total asset. Its investment in equities may be made up to an aggregate limit of over 20% of total assets, investments in a listed investment company or trust, will not exceed over 15% of the value of its investments, and investments in unlisted investments will not exceed over 10% of its total assets for individual holdings and over 25% in aggregate of total assets. It invests across a range of sectors, including insurance, telecoms and utilities. Its investment manager is Invesco Fund Managers Limited.